Digital Marketing Director
Do you hear people talk about an issue and feel compelled to solve it? Are you a creative, analytical problem solver with exceptional communication skills? Can you strategize marketing campaigns that engage customers for a diverse portfolio of clients? Then you might be in the right place.
Who is Kicks Digital Marketing?
Kicks is a tight-knit, hard-working team of marketers based in Indianapolis. We’re dedicated to helping businesses and organizations live their brands out loud online.
We’re the type of team that works and hangs together — both are part of the Kicks culture. When we work together, we craft amazing digital stories and web presences for our clients. And when we hang together, it’s always over caffeine or cocktails.
Significance of the Digital Marketing Director
As a Digital Marketing Director, you’ll work directly with our Partnership Director, marketing team, freelance creative team, and our awesome clients to strategize marketing initiatives and deliverables.
Your 4-8 years of hands-on digital marketing experience will help propel Kicks and our clients to the next level. We’ll put your knowledge of social media, content marketing, analytics, paid advertising to good use — even better if you can communicate effectively on topics of web UI/UX and creative design.
This gig is not for the faint of heart. We need hustle and a passion for leadership.
Your Daily Duties
- Lead client meetings. While many monthly retainer client meetings are video or phone calls, it will be essential to be Indy-centric for face-to-face accessibility.
- Set expectations, deliverables, and priorities for clients and our internal creative team.
- Plan and coordinate execution for agile marketing strategies in line with client goals.
- Manage projects, conduct research, track progress and results while being able to relay that knowledge back to the client with recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Assist in scoping projects and marketing plans.
- Gather, organize, and maintain files and client assets related to marketing campaigns.
- Organize client communication including but not limited to: meeting notes, PM task management, CRM entries, email and phone communication, calendar, and scheduling logistics.
- Google Ecosystem (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- SEO best practices
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Facebook Ad Manager
- WordPress (basic HTML)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- 4-8 years of relevant marketing and advertising experience (preferably in an agency)
- Google Ads certification
- Initiative to green-light projects on your own, but an eagerness to collaborate and when appropriate listen to strategic direction from other department leaders
- Facebook Business Manager and social media automation tools
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Persuasive with details and facts to nurture clients and customer journey
Send us your stuff!
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative style
- Conversational interviewing skills to aid in client collaboration and discovery
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Articulate a business acumen
If you’re interested in flexing your marketing muscles and working with an awesome team, send your resume to email@example.com (bonus points for including your favorite band) or use our form below.