Do you look at advertisements and think, “I can do better”? Are you a creative, analytical problem solver with strong communication skills? Can you strategize marketing campaigns that engage customers for a diverse portfolio of clients? Do you punch the clock when the job is done and not when the clock strikes 5 p.m.? Then you might be in the right place.
Who is Kicks Digital Marketing?
We are a tight-knit, hardworking, fun team dedicated to helping businesses and organizations live their brands out loud online. We work together to craft our client's digital stories and web presence. We’re the type of team that works and hangs together. Both are important to our culture.
Importance of Marketing Coordinator
As Marketing Coordinator, you would work directly with our Marketing Director, freelance creative team, and our awesome clients to plan and execute monthly marketing deliverables. You have 2-5 years of hands-on digital marketing experience and knowledge of social media, content marketing, analytics, and paid advertising.
This gig is not for the faint of heart. We need hustle and a passion for data.
Your Daily Duties
- Lead client meetings. While most monthly retainer client meetings are phone calls, it will be essential to be Indy-centric for face-to-face accessibility.
- Set expectations, deliverables, and priorities for the clients and the internal creative team.
- Plan and execute an agile marketing strategy in-line with client goals.
- Manage projects, conduct research, track progress and results while being able to relay that knowledge back to the client with recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Gather, organize, and maintain files and client assets related to marketing campaigns.
- Organize client communication including but not limited to: meeting notes, PM task management, CRM entries, email and phone communication, calendar, and scheduling logistics.
Our (Preferred) Experience
- Google Ecosystem (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- SEO best practices
- Google Ads Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Facebook Ad Manager
- WordPress (basic HTML)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign)
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- 2-5 years of relevant marketing and advertising experience (preferably in an agency)
- Google Ads certification (or ability to obtain within three months of hire)
- Initiative to green-light projects on your own, but coachable to listen to strategic direction from department leaders
- Facebook Business Manager and social media automation tools
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects will be required
- Persuasive with details and facts to nurture clients and customer journey
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative style
- Commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Articulate a business acumen
Send us your stuff!
If you are interested in flexing your marketing muscles and working with an awesome team, send your resume to email@example.com (bonus points for including your favorite band) or use our form below.