A good website design should do two things: promote your brand and services and drive new leads. In a competitive digital market it is important to stand out. With custom web design, we make every page unique to fit your business needs. Then, we reinforce it with a proper on-site structure to make sure it stays current for years to come.
Don’t stand still. Stand Out.
Your website is your company’s first impression. No matter your company size or industry, Kicks Digital Marketing will develop a solid user experience and foundation for your brand. Whether you are trying to reach customers in Indianapolis, competing nationally, or selling products and services online, our custom web designs will help you stand out.
Interested in learning more about web design?
Let’s Get Technical: Website Design
Is My Website Design Mobile Friendly?
With development in mobile computing, users are now accessing information faster than ever with phones and tablets and leaving the desktop behind. That is why it is more important than ever to have a mobile-responsive website design. But what does that mean? If you are currently using your desktop to view this page, take the window and resize it by moving the right side all the way to the left. As you can see, the web design responds to the size of the screen accordingly. This is a key indicator of an agile site and an up-to-date company.
Other indicators of a bad website design include:
- Low Quality Images: A good way to dull the senses
- Overuse of stock images: This loses the personal touch.
- Site colors and theme not matching branding or logo: Always have a brand guideline
- Unorganized information or services: Make sure information is relative to the page title
- Incorrect or no contact information: Always make sure information is current
- Difficult navigation structure or too many clicks to find info: No better way to lose a lead
How to optimize a website:
Optimizing your website can be tough if you are doing it on your own. Every website has a different structure, theme, or plugins. Updating one can cause an issue with the other. Before you know it you are worse off than when you started. We approach optimization with a plan. From the overall look and feel to the flow of navigation and content, we make sure each page is chock-full of building blocks for an optimized website.
Ways to optimize your website:
- Proper navigation and category structure
- Easily readable URLs
- Optimized page titles
- Keyword research and implementation
- Optimized page headings
- Updated meta tags and titles
- Lean code for faster load times